An excellent way to help deliver nitrogen to your plants.
A water-soluble powder produced enzymatically, without animal by-products. A nontoxic, non-polluting and vegan plant nutrient. Derived from non-GMO soy protein with a guaranteed minimum of 13.62% plant-available nitrogen and a high amino acid content of 80%. Ideal for nitrogen-deficient crops. Recommended for organic agriculture use and as a chemical-free fertilizer. Perfect for environmentally friendly practices.
- 60-68 grams of readily available plant-based nitrogen per pound
- Certified CDFA Organic Input Material, OMRI Listed and approval for use on any CCOF farm
- No soil leaching, plant burn or salt accumulation
- Organic, natural plant-based form of nitrogen
- Improved inorganic and organic nitrogen uptake
Add as little as 3-6 grams per gallon of water for foliar sprays. 1-3 grams per gallon for a root drench. Can go much higher rates to correct a deficiency. 7-21 grams per gallon. Combine with Calcium to help increase uptake.
There are no reviews yet.